Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How you doing?

So, Mama Bear, how's that whole "conquering fear" thing going?

Good. Good. Why do you ask?

Oh, no reason. No reason at all...


What?!?!?!?

Yes, that's me and my cubs wearing our helmets crowded in the guest bathroom riding out the storms in our area yesterday. And, yes, I do have earbuds in listening to the local weatherman's live reports of the storm. That is, until the cubs commandeered my laptop because the iPad battery died.

Thanks to all of you who checked in on us. We are safe. Papa Bear had a pretty adventurous day at the airport, Brother Bear spent 1.5 hours in "duck and cover" in the school hallway, and Sugar Bear spent some "special time" in the music room at school singing songs. Meanwhile, I went into full panic mode because all of my loved ones were with someone else and I couldn't do a durn thing about it.

I'm working on it, CyberBears. I really am. But, I'm definitely a work in progress...

If you have a moment, pray for those in our community affected by the tornadoes. They need it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're safe and no destruction. Wow, flying Semi trailers. No tornados here, but we did spend time in bathroom closet sans helmets. Hav'um wear um, good idea.

    ReplyDelete