Tuesday, July 3, 2012

To do...


  • Sleep in (well, relatively "in" since I have young cubs).  CHECK.
  • Drink a cup of coffee while overlooking the river.  CHECK.
  • Play in the river, "ride the rapids," and find interesting rocks with the cubs.  CHECK.
  • Enjoy a leisurely lunch with my Mama and Papa Bear.  CHECK.
  • Cuddle up in the porch swing with the intent to read, knowing full well I'm going to be lulled into the loveliness I call a "Porch Swing Coma" instead.  CHECK.
  • Sit in the rocking chair on the porch listening to the sound of my cubs collecting sticks for the fire pit (they are very helpful when they know s'mores are the end result).  CHECK.
  • Forget to brush my hair.  CHECK.
Ahhh, summer vacation.  Thank you for taking my summer to do list full of empty busyness and making it chock full of important nothingness.


No comments:

Post a Comment