Thursday, October 18, 2012

He can't help it!

Brother Bear recently did some "personality testing" at school.  Papa Bear and I were shocked by how accurate the personality testing was.  It is just amazing to me that the "core" of who we are can be set at a mere nine years old.

Part of the take home from this was a bullet point list of the characteristics for their personality.  Again, we were taken aback by the accuracy of this list.

For example.  One bullet point said:


  • Can be messy

Do they have cameras in my house?  Exhibit A, CyberBears:



AND THAT IS AFTER HE MADE UP HIS BED, CYBERBEARS.

Sigh.

I used to be a bit skeptical about Personality Testing.

Not so much now.

Oh, and this part of his "personality"?  Gonna send me to the crazy house.  Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment