Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flexibility

A conversation overheard at the breakfast table in The Four Bears Den -

Mama Bear: So, Brother Bear, did you have fun with Papa Bear at the (Insert Professional Basketball Team Name)'s game last night?

Brother Bear: Yes! It was really fun!

Mama Bear: What was your favorite part?

Brother Bear: The dancers.

Mama Bear: (Intrigued. Does he mean, "My favorite part was the dancers" as in, "I wanna BE a dancer" or something else? Must. Ask. More. Questions.) Hmm. So, what exactly was your favorite thing about those dancers, sweetie?

Brother Bear: I liked that they were so...flexible, Mama Bear.

Mama Bear: (eying Papa Bear and trying not to spew peppermint mocha coffee through her nose) Aha. Flexible. That is pretty cool, Brother Bear.

I mean, come on, Cyberbears, "flexible" is the exact word I think of when I look at this:
Don't you?



1 comment:

  1. 1. Silicone, peroxide, teeth bleaching and wombs that have never given birth.

    2. An oddly placed hand....

    3. Hats that are prime for tips.

    That's what I see.

    ReplyDelete