Monday, July 25, 2011

Shew-eee!

My tongue is draggin' Cyberbears!

We just returned from a delightful and delirious 3 week family vacation. Twenty-four hundred miles logged on the Swagger Wagon for two weeks in The Land of the Bears, and one week at "The Most Magical Place on Earth."

After this incredibly bi-polar vacation, I've decided there are 2 types of bears in this world: National Park type bears and Amusement Park bears.



Any guesses which one I am?

Possible titles for this photo:
  • "The things we do for our bear cubs"
  • "I just thought I was a cool mom"
  • "I want my money back"
  • "Do they sell undies in the gift shop?"
(Feel free to add your own in the comments section. Also feel free to mock me. I deserve it.)

Needless to say, much fun was had by all (well, except when I was riding those rides), and we certainly enjoyed the time together no matter what park we were in.

Here's hoping you've enjoyed the month of July. Hoping to be back in the swing of things as soon as I finish the laundry and clean out the van.

Which, from the looks of it, should be shortly before school starts.

1 comment: