Thursday, July 23, 2009

P.V.S.D.

Miss me?

I'd like to say I missed you all too. But, um, I was too busy relaxing. I actually thought about posting some of our happenings while away, but then the idea of climbing up the stairs to the computer seemed like too much work. Instead, I chose to read (all three on my list!), nap, play, and visit with family. Ahhhhhh....

More posts coming soon on the fun we had while away.

We're back and settled just in time to leave tonight on a road trip to Papa Bear's Family Reunion. In hindsight, I might have been a wee bit crazy when I planned such a quick turnaround. Oh well!

In other news, I've been diagnosed with P.V.S.D.

What's that you say?

Post Vacation Stress Disorder.

It really is a true disorder. I promise. Seriously.

I returned home to the Four Bears Den to find that I had to cook meals, do laundry, run errands and entertain the bear cubs all by myself. Sugar Bear decided that napping was optional, and Brother Bear felt the same about obeying.

And the worst offense? I had to make my own cup of coffee. In the Land of the Bears, I would sit down to nurse Sugar Bear and My Mother Bear would deliver a steaming cup of joe like a fabulous coffee fairy.

Sigh. You see why I've been diagnosed with P.V.S.D? Some people call it a whopping slap of reality, but I like my diagnosis better. With such an official title it almost makes you feel sorry for me too, doesn't it? My understanding is that there is only one experimental treatment for this disorder.

More Vacation.

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean that you won't be at running group this weekend? :( We miss you sooo much hurry back!!!!

    Debby & Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great vacation! :) Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are you complaining about? Nothing says "vacation" like a long road trip to the in-law's family reunion!

    ReplyDelete