Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Six

Happy 6th Birthday, Brother Bear!

Six years ago, I couldn't imagine life with you

Now I can't imagine it without you!

You may not be my only

but you'll always be my first.

I love the zest you have for life

(even if it wears me out sometimes).

Your curiosity is amazing

and your confidence is overwhelming.

I sometimes wonder if I'm up for the tall order

of being your Mama Bear.

I love your "huggles"

I treasure how you find that perfect cuddle when we read a book.

I'm thankful for every day we've spent together

(even when they were spent in time out).

You are a shining star

Shine on Brother Bear,

SHINE ON!












3 comments:

  1. I adore the word HUGGLES! Love it! Happy birthday to Brother Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe he is six. SIX?! How did that happen? Happy Birthday Brother Bear!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cake. Stellar theme. Will definitely lift it someday for one of my own cubs!!

    RAK

    ReplyDelete