Monday, January 18, 2010

In a split second

Okay, maybe not a split second, but you get my drift. I went to check a few emails (seriously, just a few) and THIS is what I returned to.

And you wonder why I'm not posting as often. It's because, if I'm not tearing after Sugar Bear (a.k.a. The Tazmanian Devil, a.k.a. Hurricane Oso De Azucar) and her mess, I'm rescuing her from the top of tables and chairs.

I should have had her when I was younger. Because this stage is going to send me to an early grave. Or at least get me put on arthritis and high blood pressure medication.

Oh, gotta go. Sugar Bear, put that downnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Has her mommy's creativity, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Is that your wax paper???? Girl, I can totally relate. Claire and Kathryn should not be allowed to go to camp together because it would be T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, try being 40 with a 3 and 5 year old.

    ReplyDelete