Thursday, April 15, 2010

Understatement

Recently, I was at a local store, let's call it..."Bull's Eye" (in our household, we also call it, "the place where I go to buy things I totally don't need"). I decided to take a shortcut through the Papa Bears' clothing section and happened upon this:


May I remind you, I was in the PAPA BEARS' section? Needless to say, I got a serious case of the giggles. I also got a really weird stare when I took a picture (the things I'll do for my "art").

It got me to thinking. Is this what I should picture when they say, "Put on your big bear underwear and deal with it?" Because, if it is, I'm seeing that statement in a whole new light.

4 comments:

  1. Those are for all the "grown-up" comic book nerds!! PS: It's amazing to me how EVERYONE I know (okay, every mom I know, at least) feels the same way about the money-suck that is the Bullseye place-- what power that little spotted dog and its wares have over us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hysterical AND I know what I am buying for father's day...JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. please, please, please, Lord, do NOT let my husband happen to wonder through that store and see those underwear. he will go nuts and I will be seeing those gosh-awful things on a daily basis for the rest of my life on your wonderful earth. will you also please strike down the person/people who came up with the idea? please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome. Where are the Wonder Woman versions?

    ReplyDelete