Monday, February 7, 2011

A picture says a thousand words

I would love to say that this picture comes from one of those hilarious websites. But, alas, this is a picture of yours truly seconds before she landed ON TOP OF Brother Bear. He was not amused. I, on the other hand, almost wet my pants laughing.

It seems as if I have a few things to learn about physics. Because Mama Bear's law of "if you get enough momentum in your shove, they'll go faster" is more like the law of "if you get too much shove in your shove, you'll push the cub right off the sled."

Sigh.

So, like the title of this post says, "A picture says a thousand words." If you were to put a caption on this picture - what would it say? Put your answers in the comments section. (Feel free to be anonymous!)

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHH, SHOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT. (Your mouth seems to be headed that direction....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother Bear! I can't believe you lost your contact lens AGAIN! I'm gonna have to come help yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu....(boom).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Big Brother Bear! THANK YOU for remembering that! My first thought was, "HOW DO I KEEP DOING THIS?" Perhaps I should have taken Physics in high school.

    Then again, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe one of the five funniest moments of my life - for sure. Me trying to explain the Physics. You waving me off. Toby screaming like a girl as he cartwheels down the dam. You making me swear I wouldn't tell people you wet your pants. whoops.

    ReplyDelete