Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Monday


This made me laugh. Because, HONEST TO GOODNESS, I went to my Doctor about ten months after Sugar Bear was born looking exactly like this lady. My symptoms included: tired, can't remember anything, and want to kill my spouse.

I believe she quoted those exact words in the cartoon above to me.

In hindsight, I'm so embarrassed that I didn't recognize it. But, GAWD, in the moment of trying to navigate life with two children, I thought I had something seriously wrong with me.

At least it's not fatal.

Right?


3 comments:

  1. This is great for me to see right now! While sometimes I feel like I have things generally under control (it helps to have low standards of tidiness), most of the time I think, "Wow, this is SO much harder than just one kid!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Alison, don't be skeered. You are going to do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete