Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jumping on Faith


This past weekend, I started my journey to break free from fear, and today, I'm writing about it on Facebook. Click here to read more about it.
BEFORE
The sign may say one thing...but my body language is saying something completely different! So thankful for the ever faithful support of JoBear. Even if she wouldn't let me turn around.

AFTER
TERRA FIRMA baby, TERRA FIRMA.


As a special treat for my CyberBears (because, I truly love you guys) I have video of this event. I'm warning you now, if you are watching this at work or around dogs with sensitive ears, TURN DOWN THE VOLUME BUTTON. All I can say is that I didn't even realize that noise was coming out of my body. THAT is how scared I was.

I repeat. Turn down the volume. You have been warned.

Oh. And don't be afraid to laugh when you watched this. I sure did.



I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of laughing over the next year.

And that might just be a good thing.


2 comments:

  1. So, now that you've "cut your teeth", when are we going skydiving? Swear you'll love it.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Momma J. Forty five feet with a harness is MUCH different that FIVE THOUSAND feet and NO HARNESS.

    Baby steps, Momma J. Baby steps. :-)

    ReplyDelete