Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Branching out

Well.

I would have never thought I'd be sitting here today typing this post.  But...here I am!  Today, I (nervously) announce that I have a new title to my resume:  columnist.  I have joined the team of a local online publication and couldn't be more
nervousexcited about it.

The team I'm working with is amazing.  The path I followed to get here was divinely suggested by a dear friend who has a keen knack for connecting the perfect puzzle pieces.  Everything worked out so simply and organically.  Despite my anxiety (need I say, FEAR), it was such an easy decision to make.

The column is titled "Imperfect Parenting."  I hope to share the thoughts, feelings, and challenges I have in my parenting journey.  I hope it is fun, entertaining, and maybe even enlightening.  But, I'll settle for fun and entertaining.

I hope you join me on this journey.  Read my introductory column here.



1 comment:

  1. It is completely clear you are on a roll right now! Congrats on conquering your fears and stepping into new territories to complete a tri, run a marathon PR (sub 4, WHAT?!?!?!), and land a writing gig. What a year for you to remember!

    ReplyDelete