Friday, May 6, 2011

Fashionist-ahhh Friday!

We're baack! It's time again for Fashionist-ahhh Friday! Sorry for the tardy post. Internet has been spotty (read: on for 30 seconds, out for 3 hours) around the den today.

Grrr.

Anyhoo, It was another banner week in the fashion world of Sugar Bear. Let's take a look:
Some might find this outfit rather bland. Until you add the sparkle, that is.
SPARKLES!

Ahhhh! My eyes!
I believe my retinas were burned this day. A vision in hot pink, indeed. Also note Sugar Bear is starting a trend of bringing sleepwear to daytime.
Strawberry Shortcake eat your heart out.

Ah. The coveted Ariel dress (and magic wand).
Earned for doing something very important in the right place. Subsequently back on the hanger now waiting for a repeat performance. But the day she wore it, she was fantabulous. Oh, and, Fashion Tip: Did you know that glitter on these dresses DOES NOT STAY on the dress and instead sticks to every piece of furniture in your house?
Neither did I.
Now I do.

My favorite look for the week!
Contrary to the picture, it was not "Dress Your Toddler Cub Like An Exotic Dancer Day."
Instead, it was our first day of swim lessons and we were so very excited we HAD to wear the suit all morning.
Even to the local family library (seen above).
Even though our lessons were in the afternoon.
Sigh.
(Am I the only one that wants to pinch that tushie?)

That's it from our Fashionist-ahhh Bear this week. Looking forward to bringing you more Fashion Tips next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I'm allowed to say that I would like to pinch that tushie, so let me just say that I could eat her with a spoon! Mindy

    ReplyDelete