Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What would Walt think?

On a recent shopping spree to "Bullseye" (a.k.a. "The Store Where I Go To Spend All Our Hard Earned Money), I happened upon the Disney Dishes aisle (A mistake I'll never make again as it ended up costing me $5 for a Princess Fork & Spoon. Sigh.). And that's when I saw this:
Seriously. SO. DISTURBING. I don't even have words.

Please, someone, tell me WHAT they were thinking? Because I'm guessing that right about now, Mr. Walt is rolling over in his grave.


3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping there isn't a matching Disney prince because that would be SO INCREDIBLY BAD.

    How did anybody at that store unpack these without feeling the urge to find out if the merchandising department actually still had a pulse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disturbing indeed, but just think if it was the Prince who had the strategically placed straw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just wrong, on so many levels. But hey, at least they're BPA Free. :-)

    ReplyDelete