Friday, May 20, 2011

Fashionist-ahhh Friday!

End of Times Edition

The World is supposed to end tomorrow and I still have so much to do.

In honor of The End of Times, Sugar Bear really put it all on the table this week. Just one last outfit before the end. One. Single. Outfit. The Outfit To End All Outfits:
Need I say more?
Job well done, Sugar Bear. Job well done.
(Apparently this outfit is also an attempt to honor another fabulous Fashionist-ahhh: Charo)

Hope to see you all back next week for more Fashionist-ahhh Fun.

In case of rapture, however, this blog will be unmanned.




3 comments:

  1. I am speechless. Job well done, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you made me look. And this is SERIOUSLY her name: María del Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Gutiérrez de los Perales Santa Ana Romanguera y de la Hinojosa Rasten

    ReplyDelete
  3. With that name, I'd go by Charo too.

    ReplyDelete