Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I deserve a medal

On our return trip from Spring Break, I offered to carry some "cargo" that my Sister and Brother-in-Law Bear needed to get to my Mother and Daddy Bear.

Easy enough, right?

Except said "cargo" just happened to include this:
That's right Cyberbears. Six beautiful boxes of Girl Scout Cookies lovingly sold to my Parent Bears by my fabulous niece-cub. All I had to do was survive the 2 day drive back with the boxes intact and then get them to my Parent Bears.

Easy enough, right?

Except, when I returned, I couldn't get my schedule coordinated with my Parent Bears before they left for their spring visit to The Land of The Bears. So I had to keep the cookies until they returned.

I'm on day 54 with those cookies sitting on my hutch, with at least 12 more to go. I actually think they are starting to speak to me. I don't really understand the Samoans, but the Tagalongs and Do Si Dos translate pretty well. I'm pretty sure they are going to miraculously unwrap themselves from the packaging and start dancing on my kitchen table soon.

Oh, the restraint, Cyberbears. It's killing me.

Like I said, I deserve a medal.

Or, at least a merit badge?

Update: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE EXTENDED FOUR BEARS' FAMILY! WE HAVE A NEW BABY BEAR COUSIN AS OF 1:03 P.M. TODAY! She's beautiful! We can't wait to meet the little chubby cub!

No comments:

Post a Comment