Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Conquering Fears

Yes, Cyberbears. I conquered a fear this weekend. It was difficult. There was a wee bit of crying. And nashing of teeth. And perchance some other minor dramas. But I stuck with it. I endured. I did it. I conquered my fear.

See?
No. I didn't conquer my fear of making up my bed, Mother Bear.

Sigh.

That's me! In a pair of skinny jeans! Seriously! Do you see the exclamation points?

!!!!

Remember this post? Yeah, me too. Well, my derriere is still round and ample. But, day by day, my confidence is growing. I'm becoming more confident with the body God gave me and how I'm putting it to use as His temple. And, the skinny jeans? Well, besides being a reward for my goal setting and achieving, they are a fun reminder that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Even if I have a lil' junk in the trunk.

Here's hoping they don't go out of style too quickly!

Thanks for joining on this journey with me. I hope to, in time, share more with you about how I'm trying to conquer my body image issues - one day, one challenge at a time.

(Oh. And, bonus item. Said jeans cost only $16.99! Thanks to dear friends JoBear and LHBear for hooking me on the greatness that is TJMaxx!)

2 comments: