Thursday, October 21, 2010

Subtlety, thy name is Brother Bear!

Notes I found on my computer last evening:
(Phonetic translation of note #1 {lest you get seriously confused} "Please put my bike").

Lucky for him, I knew where he wanted me to "put bike". Because, heaven forbid, the cub put some effort into finishing his sentence instead of wasting my post-its with pleases and smiley faces!

Sadly, in full disclosure, I have forgotten to "put bike" several times, clearly causing Brother Bear to develop serious trust issues with me.

Good thing for him I buy post-it notes at Sam's. I'm saving all my money for his therapy sessions.

1 comment:

  1. WAIT! I'm not the only Mother in America who forgets (sometimes on purpose, to teach hard lessons...) to return her children's items to where they started? And I'm also not the only one who suffers the consequences of mis-trust because I forget to return the 1,375th out-of-place-not-mine thing? HMMMM. I sense a support-group in the making.

    ReplyDelete