Monday, October 4, 2010

Love at first bite

So Sugar Bear is entering that fabulous stage that all Mama Bears love: potty training. (I sure wish sarcasm was visible on a blog).

Anyway. In our den, when a cub does what a cub needs to do in the proper location, ahem, a cub gets a treat. A sweet treat. A horrible-for-your-body-and-teeth reward. That's right. Feel free to judge. I'm waaaaaay past worrying about it. So, as I was saying, we give a treat: M&Ms, or as Sugar Bear calls them, "m-and-m-and-m's".

So, Sugar Bear has figured out how to manipulate the system ramped up her interest in potty training thus requiring a recent trip to the store for more treats.

And that, Cyberbears, is when I fell in love.

I had a coupon for $1 off 2 bags. I intended to buy 2 bags of the regular treats. But I was intrigued by a new version of M&Ms. Plus, Papa Bear was in a land far, far away and I was jones-ing for some chocolate rewards of my own for surviving the week without him.

Cyberbears, meet my new love. Pretzel M&Ms, meet my Cyberbears.

Oh my. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty (just like the packaging says) and great for snacking while doing just about anything. (Not that I've tried that or anything).

These things are going to make me a contestant on "The Biggest Loser-Bear".

And when I'm crying and puking in a bucket after the world's hardest workout, holding on to the treadmill for dear life, and Jillian screams at me in her meanest voice ever, "WERE THOSE PRETZEL M&Ms WORTH IT NOW?" I'll look up at her with snot hanging from my nose, wipe the puke off my chin and reply, "HECK YES!"

They are that good.

**This blog entry was not a paid endorsement for either Pretzel M&Ms or The Biggest Loser-Bear**

3 comments:

  1. I've been dying to try them, but not sure they would live up to the hype. I will purchase this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...we had bowls of them at Steering retreat in June. See? You should have gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lordy. I woudn't have been able to stop! You would have been forced to take the doors of the hinges to get me home.

    Are we sure it's pretzels and not crack in those things???

    ReplyDelete