Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Question

Brother Bear had a internet chat last night with his Cousin Bear. They were giggling and talking and having and absolute blast. At one point, Brother Bear ran out of the computer room to fetch something he wanted to show his Cousin Bear.

Later that evening, I returned to the computer room and found this:

Here's my question: Am I being invaded or protected?

With all the books, games, movies and lego creations around here, I should know the answer. But, honestly, unless they are Luke, Leia, Hans, Yoda or Darth Vader, THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE TO ME.

This is my life, Cyberbears.

3 comments:

  1. I just can't get past the phrase "...had an Internet chat..."--holy cripes. My boys would tear their eyes out to get on my computer but I'm too much of a meany to let them do it (gotta protect the budget, you know!)

    I am sure, however, if I did, I would find an assortment of collectibles protecting my keyboard. So, there's my answer.

    Next up? Polly Pockets protection.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it hilarious? Apparently "skyping" is all the rage with the elementary crowd!

    But it was a precious way for he and his cousin to catch up while I caught up with my big sister bear on the PHONE. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH..the "Mama-multi-task". BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete