Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Top of the List

A conversation between Brother Bear and his female carpool cub (thanks to the other Mama Bear for relating the story) :

Female Cub: Brother bear, I want to marry you.

Other Mama Bear: Well, two people have to agree...one day...after college...after you have a job...a long time from now. You have plenty of time to decide.

Brother Bear: Well, I also have a lot of girl cubs to decide from. Another female cub keeps saying she wants to marry me too. But Female Carpool Cub, is definitely at the top of my list.

Female Cub: What does "top of your list" mean?

Brother Bear: It means I like you the best, so it's possible that I might marry you.

Female Cub: Oh, ok. I'll marry you Brother Bear, if I don't have anyone else I want to marry too.

Brother Bear: But, Female Carpool Cub, you know (whispers) you have to kiss!

Female Cub: Oh, Brother Bear, that's ok. We'll be grown ups by then and we won't mind.

Brother Bear: But, ewwwwwwww!!!


1 comment: