Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rockin' your world

If you are back today for my second (last) domestic tip, my apologies. You will not get it today. My bearfriend who taught me the tip is featuring it on her blog tomorrow, and I refuse to steal her thunder. So....never fear. Your lunch world will be rocked. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'll link up to her blog and tell you my personal thoughts about it too.

Until then, I hate to promise a post and not deliver. I saw this yesterday and was TOTALLY freaked out by it. I felt it was my obligation to freak y'all out too. This, too will rock your world. Trust me.


Enjoy. Or, run screaming from the computer. Whichever you choose.


3 comments:

  1. THAT IS SOOOOOO CREEPY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time seeing what is so attractive about that. And, why should women around the world be held to the standard of a model with a freakishly small midsection? If you put clothing on the market to fit that body, we'd all need corsets.

    How about this, modeling world: feature me and some of my Mommy friends in your ads and raise the morale of women around the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm torn on this. One the one hand, I threw up a little in my mouth when I first saw her and had the typical, "mix in a ham sandwich, would ya?" reaction. Then I read that she tried and tried to gain weight and had self-esteem issues from being so thin. My brother-in-law really struggled with that growing up and I know it's as damaging as being called fat. So, I'm torn. I'm glad she is embracing herself as beautiful. I REALLY hope no one else thinks that's the standard.

    ReplyDelete