Friday, September 4, 2009

This and That


Two weeks of Kindergarten down. Am I the only one that feels like this? (Thanks to my Big Sister Bear for the reminder of this commercial)

Seriously, I'm exhausted. I went to bed at NINE O'CLOCK the other night. Good Grief! Everyone told me the "kindergarten transition" would be hard. THEY JUST DIDN'T WARN ME IT WOULD BE ME WITH THE TRANSITION PROBLEM!!

As Papa Bear has been livin' it up (uh, I mean working very hard) again this week in a Land Far Far Away, I've been doing very little other than simply surviving. Good thing I have a great neigh-bear who offered to take Brother Bear to school every morning this week.

Happy Friday Cyber Bears.

Friday.

Ahhh.

Guess our life has now transitioned to this.


2 comments:

  1. Back to school or well the start of school is tough. It wears me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor momma bear...I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete