Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Weight Loss Miracle!


Okay, I admit, I might be a teensy weensy bit obsessed with losing my post bear cubs "fluff". There was a layer of "fluffiness" that I just couldn't shed with Brother Bear, and now I've added another significant layer post Sugar Bear. While I try to give myself a healthy dose of grace, in all honesty, I'm still very obsessed with it.

As a weight loss veteran, I know that healthy food, sensible portions, and exercise are the key. Just because I know this information doesn't mean I actually follow through with it. Most days, I'd just prefer a magic wand (read: surgeon's fine touch) or some other equally "simple" fix. Who wouldn't, right?

Well, it seems I've stumbled across the miracle we've all been looking for. On the back page of the newspaper today there was a full page ad for the Earth Footwear "Exer-Fit" Flip-Flop. Here are some excerpts from the ad:
"our one-of-a-kind, calorie burning flip-flop"
"you can burn more calories with every step"
Cyber Bears, if I'd know that I was burning ANY calories wearing flip-flops, don't you think I would have been wearing mine more often? But now there is a flip-flop with which I can burn even more calories! I'm so in.

So, of course, I googled them and then went to their website. Apparently it's not just flip-flops. They have a complete line of "attractive" calorie burning footwear. EARTH FOOTWEAR, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE? Forget Weight Watchers, Earth Footwear is my new solution. Just watch this video, (seriously, please watch this video...my post just isn't the same without watching it) and I'm sure you too will be convinced. But if you are a hard sell, just read this unbiased study they conducted (led by their fitness consultant, of course). Pretty convincing, right?

I can't wait to dash to the store and buy my new, calorie burning flip-flops. Of course, I'll wear them right out of the store. I don't want to miss another single calorie burning opportunity! Then I'll flip-flop myself right on over to the ice cream store.

Why not? I'm burning calories the whole way!

3 comments:

  1. This just might be the answer to all my weight loss issues - the answer I've been searching for! At just $49, I mean really, you'd be doing yourself an injustice to NOT buy yourself a pair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get a pair and report on your success! I am skeptical, but I want it to be true! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this works, I will never wear anything BUT calorie-burning flip-flops. Do let us know!

    RAK

    ReplyDelete