Friday, April 22, 2011

Fashionist-ahhh Friday!

Back for more fashion fun. Let's see what our diva fashionista has been up to this week:

There's a saying about snakes in this territory:
"Red & Yellow, kill a fellow"
For this outfit, we say
"Red & Yellow & Hello Kitty, Runway City"
Backwards was another big trend this week.

Notice the unique, yet powerful, mix of colors and patterns.

Nothing goes better with capris than an nice, utilitarian boot.
Emphasizing the single color scheme again with pink on pink. Notice choice of backward shirt. I think we'll see this during Fashion Week. Just remember, it all started here.

These two are just to prove to you that, "NO! I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP!!!"
"REALLY! I DON'T NEED IT!!"
(Also note the perfect cure-all for a tummy ache used by fashionistas 'round the world: band aid)

I'm posting this one simply for the socks. First they lovingly remind me of My Daddy Bear (whose dressing skillz are worthy of their own blog). But most important, the selection of these socks sucked the life out of took 1 whole hour of my day and drained pretty much all of my patience for said day.

Well, that's it for this week's edition of Fashionist-ahhh Friday. See you next week! Until then, Happy Dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment