Monday, April 25, 2011

Marital Harmony

Some couples fight over this:
Papa Bear and I? We fight over this:

That's right. Runner's World Magazine is a hot commodity in this Den. Wen currently hold one subscription to this magazine. (and by "we" I really mean ME. I DO. IT HAS MY NAME ON IT.) As soon as the new copy hits our mailbox, it's all out war. I try to get through it during the day while Papa Bear is at work, but somehow I get distracted (I don't know how).

When Papa bear spies it? Fahgettaboutit. That thing disappears faster than Pretzel M&Ms. I cannot figure out where he's hiding it, but it drives me crazy. CA-RAY-ZEE.

Most of you probably think he's scouring up on the latest and greatest running tips. Me? I know better. He's looking to see if this miracle happens again:
(Papa Bear - ain't he handsome? - in a November 2009 Runner's World Magazine add for The Natural State)

Don't let him fool you.

1 comment:

  1. I just think it is SO cool that he's in that ad!! And it's one of my pet peeves when other people look through my magazines before I have a chance to. Thankfully, the Papa Bear here has his own nerdy science magazine to keep him busy....but the times when I've caught him flipping through my unread Entertainment Weekly? Not good.

    ReplyDelete