Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Please don't tell my trainer...

...I'm in love with a bag of potato chips. Seriously. The other day the store was having a BOGO on Kettle Chips**, plus I had a coupon which made the chips virtually free. And, since I like virtually free almost as much as I like for real free, I decided to buy me some Kettle Chips.

Upon reaching the chip aisle, I was forced to make a serious, life changing selection: which flavor to buy. Perhaps I was feeling wild and crazy or maybe it was one of those days (Girls, you get my drift. Boys, keep moving...), but Jalapeno chips just sounded good.

I'm here to tell you that they did not disappoint. Mmm, mmm! Delicious! Just the right amount of salty, spicy, and fried-y. If they weren't so dang spicy, I probably would have eaten the whole bag in one sitting. I do not jest. The spice is best followed up with a good, healthy serving of these.

Here's hoping my Bear Trainer doesn't get a whiff of these on Monday.

But it might just be worth it...

** THIS IS NOT A PAID ENDORSEMENT. I JUST LOVE FOOD ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE BREATHING.

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally taking "I just love food almost as much as I love breathing" as my new mantra! Love it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keepin' it real cuz. Just keepin' it real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go with love food, love sleep, love breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, sleep. Have I mentioned that I love sleep too? Anonymous, you must be my brain twin.

    ReplyDelete